NubLight

NubLight - Looking forward on travel.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bye 2012 =)


Bye 2012. Some highlighted photo......

2012 Chinese New Year @ HL boss house =)
Kuching SGH friends =)
Off to Sibu, visit Ah Li hometown.
Guess what they doing?!
1 of my favor food, Ding Bian Hu.
Yummy Roti John.
Old Style...
At Sibu.
At Sibu.
At Sibu.
Breakfast before back to Sabah.
View from Human Bird.
Very nice landscape =)
Hero!
On the way back Kenignau, old road(Tambunan).
Some road side shoot.
First time night flight at KKIA.
I can go everywhere I want NOW! Problem is no $$$.
Nice Hotel.
Big Burger.
Durian Durian, come visit me, I belanja you eat.
View from my house.
Company 18th Anniversary Dinner.
Big Durian.
Ahaha, at my Aunt house, drink drink with my lovely relative =)
Morning Breakfast before leave.
Still food at last, mean I eat a lot this year xD

4 comments:

  1. Series of photos, whereabouts ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. All what I do, Lol! I will update the caption later, ahaha, last night too rush.xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog punya background is very cluttered leh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahahaha, ya kah? let me get nice photo, will change it =D

    ReplyDelete