NubLight

NubLight - Looking forward on travel.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

24 April 2013 Trip to Penang-KL Day 3

DimSum for breakfast before leaving Penang.

We ordered so many DimSum, ahahaha.....really full!
On Ferry, I never tried this before, thanks Yuyi's =P
After reach KL we went to IKEA walk walk.....

Hello IKEA, this is my second time to IKEA.
A lot of meatball...rawr...
Ahahaha, here have 1 funny story Lol. xD (Sorry Yuyi's for not standing at your back =P)
Yummy....thanks Yuyi's for the treat ^^
Here we are after walk walk walk.....

Tea with Sausage.
Thanks thanks thanks many thanks to Sexy Yuyi's bring me around at Penang, Kuala Lumpur and introduced  new friend's for me, Mr.Chin. Sorry can't drink too much, limited. =.="

2 comments:

  1. Ferry Ferry!! I gave it my first try during March, super excited haha.

    and the meat ball :(( haven't try it.. coz it's kinda pricy, and can't fill my stomach XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think rite, get 20pcs better. =D Very nice la....must go try!

    ReplyDelete