NubLight

NubLight - Looking forward on travel.

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

25 April 2013 Trip to KL Day 4

Woke up very early cause used with it. After 2 professional physiotherapy gone to work, I continue back zzzzz until 10.00am, Lol xD Then out at 11.00am to Mid Valley walk walk.

In bus, haha. Kinda miss "bus life"
Then pass by....

Mahsa University.....My school!
Ok, reach Mid Valley...and I thought I went wrong shopping mall, 1year+ only, those shop changed so much. Lukily I still can find my favorite food. xD

Penang Asam Laksa!
My favor bookstore MPH also moved and changed to "small size", I still remember last time I always hide at there 1-2hours, read free magazine, photo books, travel books etc etc....Haha, but now....awww. Walk walk walk until I hungry again, time to get something that Sabah don't have bah, in my mind, so I choose Subway, 1 of my favorite food too. =D

Rawr, Subway!
So, I ordered this.....

Parmesan Oregano with Steak & Cheese!
After that continue my walk again...until tired, then back to friend house rest and bath. About 5pm+ ready to dinner with 4 pro people, Lol. So, I choose again, this time to SS2 Murni, haha.

Waiting friends, then play with this kitty, so funny, like to play.
 Here I am...
Murni Rawr....
ShengMei and KaiWen, so serious...hahaha
Christopher and ShauPing...xD
Pandan Chicken with Nasi Lemak?!
This 1 not sure call what, but inside that have cheese with ham.
Chicken Napoleon?!
Mee Raja!
Spaghetti bolognese with meatballs!
Pandan Chicken with fried rice.
Poison!
After Murni, next round Ochado!

Ordering....
KaiWen!
Mine! Milk Green Tea!

2 comments:

  1. Mee Raja!! It was so big a portion that i almost throw up after finishing it, hahaha.

    You went to the Jusco's laksa?! Owh i love it too! High 5~~ but i've never been to Subway though, haha, not my favourite :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that is my fav place, Lol xD I still remember we eat there together =D Subway is nice too!

    ReplyDelete