Hey, I'm back. Sorry for didn't update for few months. Lately too many stuff on my head, life like roller coaster, up and down.
Here some random update, my new hobby, hope I won't give up for this. =P
 |
| My MTB. |
 |
| =D |
 |
| Level 1 Road. |
Cycling look easy, but when you need to ride more than 10km, it is not easy at all. So.....TIRED. And yea, all the way you can see a lot of nice view, especially ride at village area. But this few week everyone is busy, so I got no friends to ride together, I will try update more about my cycling adventure!
Coming Saturday 21/6, I'm going to visit Kuching, I miss there sooooo muuccccch, this time I'm going with 3 buddy...so excited about it. Stay tune for more update. Take care, see ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment