Day 1, So excited. My flight have 1 transit, so it's take longer time than a direct flight. Who cares, hehe...as long as it safely arrive, rite?
 |
| At Kota Kinabalu International Airport, prepare to departure. |
 |
| Transit at Bintulu Airport, snap this inside the terminal =D |
 |
| Almost arrive Kuching, took this from aircraft, nice land view. xD |
Safely landed around 1340, but my 3 buddy 1600 only arrive. So I took this opportunity to meet a special person, hehe. This aunty very kind person, invited me to her house for lunch, *free lunch* =D Her house actually very near airport, so we chitchat until about time, then she fetch me back to airport. Although only short time but i'm very happy that can me her again.
3 buddy arrive, we actually rented a car for our trip. Got our rent car, next we go to check-in our sleeping place and take a quick bath to refresh, then rush to Rainforest World Music Festival....rawr!
Yay, we are ARRIVED to ROCK, first? Let us take a hand-fie...
 |
| Manly hands.... |
 |
| Before Start... |
 |
| Dakhabraka from Ukraine! |
 |
| Jamie Smith's Mabon from Wales. |
 |
| "People mountain people sea"-Mean a lot of people!!! |
 |
| Everyone is enjoying and danceeeeeeeeeeeee! |
Kinda tired after 2300+, and I not feeling well, cause the smoke, I don't really like people smoking besides mee..='( So yea, I got headache, we decided to leave earlier and rest, recharge for tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment